CEO – A4&T Power Solutions,Nigeria
• Background in Finance and Strategic Management
(B.sc Acconting, MBA with specialization in Finance
• Consultant to Nigeria Economic Summit Group(NESG)
on sustainability and renewable energy.
• Alumni –Lagos Business School(EDC).
– OXFAM business development program
• Currently in Stanford Business School: Seed
Contribution to the industry through our projects:
• Developed and currently operates 8 mini-grids, 4 to be added within 90 days.
• Distributed over 7,000 Solar Home Systems
• Installed Biogas solutions
• Powered Telecommunications sites
• Pipeline of about 50,000 connections for development over the next 15 months.
• Pioneered Minigrid development in the coastal line of Nigeria, close to the Atlantic ocean.
• Our current Partners: World Bank, IFC, USAID, USADF, GIZ,IHS & PIND