CEO of StarSight Power Utility Limited, a leading off-grid power and cooling provider focussed on the Nigerian commercial power sector with >200 operational projects in 33 States of Nigeria. StarSight is backed by Helios Investments LLP and AIIM.
· Serial entrepreneur with extensive experience in developing operational business in emerging markets. Founding partner and former CEO of MonuRent, Africa’s largest pure play mining equipment rental business.
· Tony is a Mechanical engineering professional with extensive business management experience in the mining, exploration, civil, agriculture, power and transport sectors.
· Commercially astute with international business exposure in over 28 countries with specialization in early stage developing markets
· Currently an investor and non-exec director of Ross-N-Lock Agriculture an organic produce development project in Australia and a non-exec of Progress Minerals a West African Focussed Canadian Mining Company.
· Having lived in West Africa for 8 Years and operated business throughout the Ebola epidemic, Tony and his family are passionate when it comes to supporting the underprivileged in Africa operating a house for challenged children in Sierra Leone as well as advising African Startups as a mentor for CCHUB Incubator Group.